Wales-based travel photographer Finn Beales has shot some of the world’s most photogenic destinations for big name brands and publications across the globe, including Land Rover, Audi, Red Bull and the BBC. Last week, as part of our our #MyConstanceMoments Instatrip, Finn has been staying at Constance Belle Mare Plage in Mauritius with his family and documenting their stay on his wildly-popular Instagram account.
Though award-winning photographer Finn is perhaps best known for his cinematic landscapes, his photographs of Mauritius take a different approach. Zooming in on the special moments of a family holiday and the lasting memories they create, we see children paddling in the Indian Ocean surf and playing in plunge pools, as well as close-up portraits of market sellers or fishing boats bringing in their catch before sunrise.
Find out more about our #MyConstanceMoments Instatrip, during which leading Instagrammers have visited our seven hotels and resorts across the Indian Ocean, on our Storify page – and don’t forget to check out all the inspirational images they’ve contributed on the Constance Instagram. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Make sure you enter our Instagram competition to be in with a chance of winning your own 7-night stay for two at the Constance hotel or resort of your choice. Click here for more details.
- #Instatrip: Instagrammers come to the Indian Ocean
- Instagrammer @fashionhippieloves visit to Constance Le Prince Maurice
- Instagrammer @sjanaelise’s dreamy stay at Constance Lémuria
- Instagrammer @lovelypepa falls in love with Constance Halaveli
- Instagrammer @Hirozzzz explores Constance Moofushi
- Instagrammer @doyoutravel discovers Constance Tsarabanjina
- Instagrammer @bramino relaxes at Constance Ephélia.