Italian-based Photographer Simone Bramante has shared a series of beautiful, evocative shots of Constance Ephélia while visiting as part of our #MyConstanceMoment Instatrip.
Bramante believes in telling stories through photographs so check out the tale of his recent family break to Ephélia, as told through the stunning photos on his Instagram feed @brahmino.
From shots of his son playing on a rope swing above a white-sand beach to a bird’s-eye view of the secluded Hillside Villa he called ‘home’ during his stay, Bramante has captured the colours and essence of the Seychelles in his Instagram shots.
Discover more beautiful shots shared by leading Instagrammers as part of our #MyConstanceMoments Instatrip, in which 7 Instagrammers were each invited to visit a different Constance hotel or resort, on our Storify page and Constance Instagram.
And don’t forget, if you want the chance to win an unforgettable 7-night stay for two at a Constance hotel of your choice, then you’ll need to keep in touch for details so check back here regularly and follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- #Instatrip: Instagrammers come to the Indian Ocean
- Instagrammer @fashionhippieloves visit to Constance Le Prince Maurice
- Instagrammer @sjanaelise’s dreamy stay at Constance Lémuria
- Instagrammer @lovelypepa falls in love with Constance Halaveli.
- Instagrammer @Hirozzzz explores Constance Moofushi
- Instagrammer @doyoutravel discovers Constance Tsarabanjina.