Recreate the laid back vibe of Laguna Bar beside the pool at Constance Le Prince Maurice with this delicious rum cocktail created by bartender Abedeen Caunhye.
Elderflower between bubbles Organic cucumber is mixed with Pink Pigeon Rum, elderflower cordial and fresh lemon juice then given a cascade of bubbles.
- 60ml Pink Pigeon Rum
- 20ml elderflower syrup
- 10ml lemon juice
- 1 handful of cucumber chunks
- Sparkling wine (to top up)
1. Mix the cucumber chunks with elderflower syrup and carefully measure all ingredients, except the sparkling wine, into a Boston cocktail shaker.
2. Fill a serving glass with ice.
3. Fill the shaker with ice. Seal and shake hard for ten seconds.
4. Gently double strain into the serving glass.
5. With a bar spoon, gently layer the sparkling wine.
6. Pour into a champagne flute and garnish with a slice of cucumber.
- Visit our website for more information about Constance Le Prince Maurice or to make a booking
- Find out about celebrating a special occasion with champagne opened by Sabrage at Constance Le Prince Maurice
- For more summery rum cocktail recipes see Bon Appétit’s 16 rum cocktails.