Constance Le Prince Maurice will take the spices and exotic flavours of the Indian Ocean to the Chalet D’Adrien next month for a gastronomic festival.
Chef Praveen Jugun of Le Prince Maurice has been invited to work with Chalet D’Adrien’s Michelin-starred chef Mirto Marches to create an Indian Ocean-inspired Festival of Spices in Verbier, Switzerland from 14 to 16 August.
Guests at the festival will have the opportunity each night to win a 3-night stay at Constance Le Prince Maurice including a VIP welcome, romantic dinner on the beach, a cooking class in the hotel’s kitchen and wine tasting in the hotel’s extensive wine cellar.
This festival is the second pairing of the unique talents of our chefs at Le Prince Maurice with those at Chalet D’Adrien following last year’s successful festival.
Highlights of the three-day event will include:
- A four hands dinner created by Mirto Marchesi and Praveen Jugun
- A cooking with spices master class by Praveen Jugun
- A dinner created around the spices of the Indian Ocean
- An Indian Ocean-inspired brunch on the terrace
Book your table at Constance Le Prince Maurice’s Archipel before you arrive with our online concierge service
- Find out more about the Festival of Spices
- Discover the luxury of Le Prince Maurice
- Check out our insider’s guide to Mauritian cuisine
- Find out more about the culinary spirit at Constance.