Even though the world is still on pause, it doesn’t mean that your travel plans must be cancelled forever. In the hope that tomorrow will be sunnier, we are here to reassure you that you can put your mind at ease when booking with Constance Hotels & Resorts.
With our updated cancellation policies and new applicable rates, this blog will provide you with everything you need to do so that your mind is at ease when booking with Constance Hotels & Resorts.
We are ready and waiting to welcome you back with open arms, whenever that will be.
Why Choose Constance Hotels & Resorts For Your Next Dream Getaway
At Constance Hotels & Resorts we pride ourselves on putting the health and safety of our guests and colleagues at the centre of everything we do.
Those looking to travel are required to have a negative PCR test and upon arrival, there are mandatory temperature checks at the entrance. All of our staff have been trained in our heightened COVID-19 cleaning & sanitising protocols and there is a dedicated medical team onsite to ensure rapid interventions if required.
What have we done to ensure safety ?
Hygiene Specific Measures
As hygiene is an important factor for stopping the spread, we have put measures, specific protocols in place:
- Contactless check-in available
- Dedicated minimised entry points
- Fully automated sanitisation station
- Guest luggage disinfection
- Room keys are disinfected before every use
- Resort vehicle/boat is disinfected before and after transit
- Complimentary sanitisers, face masks and gloves made available
- Deep cleaning of the room after every checkout
- Water testing in rooms to maintain quality and avoid bacteria development
- Room service protocols follow strict HACCP standards
Room Service sealed cutlery
Food & Beverage
- Outlet sanitisation
- Guest sanitisation stations
- Sanitised cutlery and wrapped for service
- E-menu and ordering is available via Constance app
- Touchless menu and payment
Gym & Spa
- Gym and spa ﬂoor in line with local sanitary guidelines
- Temperature screening & sanitizers available
- Shared contact items and surfaces sanitised after each interaction
Looking To Reschedule Your Stay? Here Are Our Updated Policies
To all guests holding a booking in any of our properties from the 6th of January 2021 till the 30th of June 2021, you can postpone your stay until the 22nd of December 2021 if required.
In other words, you can put your mind at ease as your holiday will surely become a reality, even if you have to wait a little longer.
If ever you have to postpone your holiday you will be required to rebook for the same hotel you initially reserved at. But don’t worry, the exact same rates and conditions as per your initial booking will be maintained for the new date.
All You Need To Know About Cancelling Your Stay – If You Need To
Looking to cancel your stay? Not a problem. Feel free to modify or cancel your booking at no charge. Just bear in mind our policy mentioned below.😉
Below covers all the key details you need to know to put your mind at ease when booking with us:
Stay period: 06.01.21 until 30.06.21 including
- You have up to 24hours before your arrival to modify or cancel your booking. No fee will apply.
Stay period: 01.07.21 until 31.10.21 (incl)
- You have up to 7days before your scheduled arrival to modify or cancel your booking.
- Unfortunately, 100% of your total stay is payable if your booking is cancelled six days prior your scheduled arrival. So, if you are looking to modify your stay then we advise you to make the changes as early as possible. This also relates to no-shows.
- These cancellation policies apply for existing or new bookings, so whether you have just purchased your dream holiday or made your reservation a few months ago, we are here to let you know changes can still be made.
We are here to assit you no matter your query, please do feel free to Contact us
New Applicable Rates That You Don’t Want To Miss Out On
Looking to book a workation? We have you covered with our new applicable rates at our Seychelles resorts (below).
Workations are a great way to explore a newfound destination, bask under the warm sun whilst simultaneously increasing your productivity. Find out why you should choose Constance Hotels & Resorts as your workation destination of choice.
Constance Ephelia Seychelles and Constance Lemuria Seychelles:
- 1 Junior Suite on single occupancy (for one person): From 7,000 Euro per month Half Board Basis.
- 1 Junior Suite on double occupancy (for two): From 10,000 Euro per month on Half Board Basis.
This price is subject to change depending on the season, please contact our Central Reservation Office to get a full quote.
Whilst Seychelles remains open to visitors and has put in place protocols to ensure safe travel and stay for its visitors. Below is some information from the Seychelles Travel Advisor on who is allowed to visit:
- All visitors from any part of the world who have been vaccinated and are able to show proof that they have taken the complete dose of the vaccine (the two doses) and that two weeks have elapsed after the second dose will be allowed to enter Seychelles.
- However, they must provide an authentic certificate of vaccination and must also have a negative PCR test taken less than 72 hours prior to travel. They will also be allowed free movement throughout their stay in Seychelles.
- Whereas visitors who have not been vaccinated coming from Permitted Countries will also be allowed entry.
So what are you waiting for? Explore Seychelles with us.
Brighter days are on the horizon, and we hope this blog has provided you with a sense of comfort.
We can’t wait to have you back, and we are ready whenever you are…
What are your travel plans? Are you planning on staying at one of our Constance Hotels & Resorts? You want to put your mind at ease when booking your next holiday?
Tell us in the comments below.
Feel free to reach out via our social channels and share your photos with the hashtag #MyConstanceMoment
Hope for sunnier days with #ConstanceWithU