Spanish Executive Chef at Constance Halaveli, Jordi Vila, is introducing a touch of Spanish flare to early evenings at Jing Bar with a new tapas menu.
Vila is drawing on his passion for authentic Spanish cuisine to create a perfect sundown menu of light, healthy nibbles including delicacies such as Serrano Ham, Manchego Cheese and smoked almonds.
Enjoy delicious tapas with one of our signature cocktails as you watch the sun sink beneath the infinite ocean from Jing’s stunning terrace set halfway along Halaveli’s jetty.
Available every day from 6.30–7.30pm the tapas menu will include:
- Bread and tomato
- Jamón Serrano
- Marinated olives
- Chicken croquettes
- Anchovies, red pepper aubergines
- Manchego cheese with rosemary honey
- Smoked almonds
- Prawns with sweet paprika
- Find out more about Constance Halaveli and our Culinary Spirit on our website
- Discover more about the culinary offering and beautiful setting of Jing
- Gastronomy holidays in the Indian Ocean
- For all things tapas including recipes, pictures and travel inspiration visit The Real Tapas.