Constance Halaveli is inviting guests interested in wine to indulge in an exciting wine menu designed to compare and contrast wines from the New and Old World.
Held at Halaveli’s signature restaurant Jing on 18 September, wines will be paired with sumptuous fine-dining dishes to bring out the very best in both.
Working together with fine wine suppliers Gavin Davis and Bastien Gautheron of MMI Dubai, Jing has selected French and New Zealand wines which best express current trends in winemaking from both regions so that guests are able to make a direct comparison.
The wine menu for guests at Halaveli will include:
- Saffron Macaroons with smoked salmon, black summer truffle and wild Iranian Caviar
- Quail and foie gras sausage with horseradish, Madras curry and brioche
- Caramelised king scallop, soba noodles, beetroot, enoki and dashi
- Mango sorbet
- Liberty duck ‘sous vide’, baby pack choy, carrot miso crème and koppert cress
- Kaffir lime and ivory ganache, passion fruit panacotta and Valrhonna cacao pearls
Visit our website to read more about Constance Halaveli, Maldives