Executive chef at Constance Moofushi Stephen Wheeler and head sommelier Romain Sauzier have come together to create a unique wine pairing event.
At the wine dinner on Friday 21 June, guests at the Blue Lounge will be served a sumptuous 5* menu with fine wines from around the world.
Highlights will include:
- salad of smoked duck with white bean veloute served with a Stump Jump White, McLaren Vale, Sauvignon Blanc, Reisling, Marsanne, Rousanne, 2010 Australia
- seared scallops in pancetta, poached leeks and foie gras butter sauce served with a Cloudy Bay, Marlborough, Sauvignon Blanc, 2012, New Zealand
- roast angus beef fillet, celeriac cream, asparagus and morels served with Sud Ouest, Vin de Pays, Cuvee Sabourin, Syrah, 2011, France
- brie and ruffle tian, camembert samosa, pear and raisin chutney served with Ken Forrester, Petit Chenin, Chenin Blanc, 2011, South Africa
- lemon and mango crumble, coconut ice cream served with Muscat de Risevaltes, Mas Amiel, Muscat, 2010, France.
- Visit our website to find out more about Constance Moofushi