Constance Ephélia is teaming up with some of New Zealand’s best-loved winemakers in October to prove there’s more to New Zealand wines than Sauvignon Blanc.
Leading winemakers from across New Zealand including Felton Road, Ata Rangi, Pegasus Bay, Escarpment and Millton Vineyards will be visiting the Seychelles to introduce Constance guests to their range of wines.
A series of wine dinners held at Ephélia’s signature restaurant Cyann will aim to promote the wide range of grapes used to create wines including Chardonnays, Rieslings, Gewürztraminers, Viogniers, Pinot Noirs, Pinto Blancs and Pinot Gris,
New Zealand wine dinners at Cyann
- October 9 – Millton Vineyard and winery
- October 10 – Felton Road
- October 11 – A gala dinner representing all the visiting winemakers with each course accompanied by a different vineyard’s wine.
While they are with us our team of sommeliers will take the opportunity to have a wine tasting session with all the winemakers so that they are able to learn more about each of the wines and their vineyards.
- Learn more about Constance Ephélia or make a booking on our website
- Find out more about wine tasting at Constance Hotels and Resorts
- Discover gastronomy holidays in the Indian Ocean
- Read more about the luxury and adventure on offer at Constance Ephélia
- Keep up to date with all the news and reviews of New Zealand wines on NZwine.com.