Discover the secrets of the deep, learn about mantas and whale sharks and then swim alongside them under the guidance of celebrated marine biologist Robin Aiello.
Harvard graduate and shark and reef specialist, Robin Aiello is back at Constance Halaveli so guests can enjoy a fascinating range of guided dives, snorkel excursions, nature walks and lectures.
Winner of both EcoWarrior and Earth Ambassador Award and author of over 25 publications, Robin will share over 25-years experience studying the oceans of the world with Halaveli guests from now until 24 October 2013.
Treats for guests include:
- Guided dives – including whale shark excursions
- Snorkel excursions – swim with turtles and manta rays
- Talks about local marine life – subjects include everything from crabs, starfish and urchins to whale sharks, octopus and squid
- Guided island nature walks – see for yourself the geology which created our beautiful island, discover how early settlers survived here and meet some of the local inhabitants such as the ghost crabs
- Kids’ Club – Robin will join the kids’ club for fun talks and marine discoveries
Throughout her stay at Halaveli, Robin will be happy to meet up and chat with guests about the fascinating marine life around Halaveli.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to explore the stunning North Ari Atoll of the Maldives together with one of the world’s leading experts in her field.
For more information on availability at Halaveli, visit our website.
Read some of Robin’s absorbing guest blogs from her last visit to Halaveli
- Underwater tales from marine biologist at Halaveli
- Marine biologist reveals what’s underwater at Halaveli
- The Moray Eel – love them or loathe them?