This light chicken and pineapple salad, created by Chef Nalinda of Constance Lémuria, is perfect for eating outdoors on long sunny days.
- 2 single chicken breast fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 pineapple, peeled and cut into thin 3cm pieces
- 2 celery stalks, cut into thin diagonal slices
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated, washed
- 1/4 cup (30g) chopped spring onion, toasted
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Cut the chicken fillets in half lengthways. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate to cool slightly, then cut into thin slices.
3. Combine the chicken and pineapple with mayonnaise, celery and chopped spring onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Visit our website for more information on Constance Lémuria or to make a booking
- For more culinary inspiration see our delicious BBQ marinades from Constance Halaveli
- And a perfect burger recipe from the chefs at Constance Belle Mare Plage.