With the days becoming warmer and Bank Holidays approaching it’s time to brush off the barbecue and indulge in a little al fresco dining.
For some inspiration to get you started here is our recipe for the ultimate home-made burger as served in Indigo Restaurant at Constance Belle Mare Plage.
Belle Mare Plage’s Indigo Burger recipe:
- 1kg Australian beef topside (15% fat)
- 350g Special Wagyu beef trimmings (65% fat)
- 50g onions (chopped and fried)
The secret for any grilled meat is to allow the meat to rest before serving it.
It is always better to slightly under cook the meat and allow it to rest (some chefs let it rest almost the same amount of time it has been cooked).
The result is that the meat is more tender and juicier in mouth.
- Visit our website for more information on Constance Belle Mare Plage or to make a booking
- See our selection of BBQ marinades from our chef at Constance Belle Mare Plage
- Try our delicious BBQ marinade recipes from Constance Halaveli.