Savour the exquisite taste of one of nature’s most delectable delicacies with an evening dedicated to truffles at Constance Le Prince Maurice and Constance Belle Mare Plage.
The gastronomic event will take place on 31 January and will celebrate the versatile nature of truffles with a special menu at L’Archipel at Le Prince Maurice, and the Blue Penny Café at Belle Mare Plage.
Highlights of the Wine and Truffle menu at L’Archipel will include:
- Canapés of ‘lollipop’ of foie gras and truffle, a spoonful of truffle risotto, a tartare of seafood in truffle oil
- Scallops with truffle
- King prawns in jelly with black truffle
- A roulade of poultry and foie gras with a julienne of truffles
- A range of delicately made truffle-infused desserts
Highlights of the Truffle menu at Blue Penny Café will include:
- Crisps of traditional pain au beurre with black winter truffles
- Soft boiled eggs with asparagus and truffles
- A risotto of scallops, artichoke and truffles with a mushroom foam
- Sweetbread with ‘black diamond’ truffle and gnocchi
- An iced truffle tiramisu
Find out more
- Discover more about what awaits at Constance Le Prince Maurice and Constance Belle Mare Plage.
- Whet your appetite with this simple but delicious truffle pasta recipe from Italian chef Antonio Carluccio