Already pioneers of golf in the Indian Ocean, at Constance Hotels we’ve just launched a new deluxe golf experience at Le Prince Maurice, Mauritius.
Visitors to this jewel in the Constance crown will know Le Prince Maurice attracts a discerning clientele, offering unparalleled service in a discreet and understated manner.
Guests can now enjoy a first class golf holiday at this idyllic boutique-style hotel.
Play on championship golf courses
Our 2 championship golf courses in Mauritius, the Legends and the Links, are recognised by the PGA and other federations.
Situated at Constance Belle Mare Plage, a short drive from Le Prince Maurice, these 2 courses have been hosting the MCB Tour Championship, one of the tournaments on the European Senior Tour calendar, since 2009.
Stay at Le Prince Maurice, and you’ll enjoy the following luxury golf services:
- Unlimited green fees at the Legend and the Links golf courses
- Blocked tee off times on Legend and Links – 8.30, 10.30 & 13.30
- Unlimited advance bookings for tee-off times before guest arrival
- Free dedicated Constance Le Prince Maurice club cars on each course (including GPS, upon reservation & availability)
- Complimentary high quality golf material (Cleveland 2012) available for use
- Shuttle available non-stop for resident golfers every hour from 7am to 7pm
- Limousine transfer to golf courses (payable, upon reservation & availability)
- 30 minutes complimentary course discovery with a local professional (upon reservation on either course – The Links or The Legend)
- Weekly complimentary golf clinic with a golf pro on the hotel putting green
- Welcome pack: tees, pitch remover, score cards & golf brochures
The Legend course, the first of its kind in Mauritius, designed by South African champion Hugh Baiocchi, is the crowning achievement of Constance Belle Mare Plage, located along one of the most superb beaches on the island.
The Links, opened in November 2002 was designed by Rodney Wright and Peter Allis.
Find out more
- Discover more about the delights at Constance Le Prince Maurice on our website
- Book your luxury holiday now
- Top 8 reasons to go to Mauritius
- Luxury redefined at Constance Le Prince Maurice