When you book a 5* luxury all-inclusive holiday with us all-inclusive really does mean all-inclusive, so you can relax knowing everything is taken care of.
Here’s our guide to 5 things you need to know about luxury all-inclusive holidays at Constance Tsarabanjina, Madagascar and Constance Moofushi, Maldives.
1. Relax, everything really is included
At Constance Moofushi, Maldives and Constance Tsarabanjina, Madagascar our Cristal Package is designed to give you the luxury holiday experience you want within one price. No hidden extras. So you can relax and experience these stunning Indian Island destinations in your own way.
2. All-inclusive luxury doesn’t mean scrimping on food and drink
With our Cristal package you can enjoy relaxed freshly prepared breakfasts, delicious light lunches by the beach and sumptuous dinners lovingly prepared by our world-class chefs. After a long day in the sun, enjoy afternoon tea or a wide range of super premium branded spirits and international beers at our bars.
3. Make yourself at home and enjoy the in-villa extras
Chill out in the luxury of your own beach or water villa and enjoy wine, beer, soft drinks and even chocolate from your mini-bar with no extra charge. The mini-bars are refilled daily so you can make a glass of wine on your terrace part of your daily routine.
4. At Moofushi ‘all-inclusive’ extends to in-villa entertainment
While the Robinson Crusoe-style retreat of Tsarabanjina offers guests a digital detox (with the exception of the lobby) at Moofushi guests get free tech as part of the deal. Select from a wide range of movies through our Mac-mini system, surf the internet with free Wi-Fi, either on your own device or through your in-villa TV, or play music on the villa iPod docking station.
5. You can explore your exotic location at no extra cost
Borrow a catamaran, take a sunset cruise or take a guided nature walk around the beautiful island of Tsarabanjina all included in the price. At Moofushi you can take a trip on a traditional Maldivian dhoni boat and enjoy a ‘bodu meru’ Maldivian evening once a week. Both resorts offer free snorkelling equipment and group snorkelling excursions.
- Find out more about Constance Moofushi and Constance Tsarabanjina or to make a booking visit our website: Constance Hotels and Resorts
- Find out why Moofushi and Tsarabanjina both featured in The Sunday Times world’s best all-inclusives.