As the days get warmer our sommelier at Constance Le Prince Maurice, Jerome Carlier, celebrates the beginning of this year’s rosé season with his recommendation.
‘This time of year is the perfect time to enjoy the fresh, delightful, fruity and floral notes of rosé wines,’ says Jerome. ‘A perfect example is the Miraval Rosé from Côtes de Provence.’
A light rosé with a soft pink blush combining Cinsault, Grenache, Rolle and Syrah grapes, this is a refreshing wine featuring notes of fresh fruits including raspberries and peach with a minerality drawn from it terroir of clay and limestone.
Owned by Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie, Miraval is run for them by legendary winemaker Thomas Perrin whose family is one of the leading winemaking families in France and is also responsible for vinification at the famous Château de Beaucastel in the Châteauneuf-du-Papes region.
A light refreshing summer wine.
- Find out more about the winemaking process at Miraval
- Book a wine tasting with Jerome or one of his team in the extensive wine cellar at Constance Le Prince Maurice with our online concierge service
- Shared pleasures: wine tasting at Constance Hotels & Resorts
- Discover wine tasting with a difference in Maldives
- Discover the art of the perfect aperitif.