Savour the taste and aroma of some of the world’s best wines amidst the laidback elegance of Constance Moofushi at one of our wine tasting events.
If you think wine tasting has to be stuffy and formal, think again. At Moofushi our wine tasting is held on the beach with guests gathered around tables in the gently lapping lagoon.
Our sommelier selects a range of excellent new exciting wines combined with some more traditional classics to share with guests who are encouraged to chat and discuss their reactions to each wine.
Examples of wines chosen for tasting include:
- Sauvignon Blanc, Marianne Estate, 2011, South Africa (dry white)
- Cotes du Rhone, Domaine de la Janasse, 2010, France (red)
- Moscto d’asti, Prunotto, Italia (sweet white)
- Malbec Rose, Tapiz, 2011, Argentina (dry rose)
Find out more
- Watch our step-by-step video: Wine tasting – a beginner’s guide
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine’s tips for wine tasting
- Visit our website for more about Constance Moofushi, Maldives
- Romantic hideaway at Constance Moofushi, Maldives