If you’re ready to jet off on holiday, get the lowdown on the best travel apps for your phone and iPad.
From Mashable Lifestyle
- Hear Planet – discover landmarks, historic sites and more with guided audio tours via your iPhone
- OffMaps2 – avoid data roaming charges when viewing maps with this app that lets you download maps offline
- Kayak – one stop shop for organising and booking your travel plans
- Expensify – ideal for business travellers, allowing you to scan or log receipts so you can create expense reports
From CNN Money
- TripIt – to keep track of your travel plans
- Hotel Tonight – to make last minute hotel reservations
From Huffington Post
List brought together by Skyscanner and includes:
- Kindle – turns your iPad into an e-reader
- HG2 – Hedonists Guide – for city breaks, gives info on best bars, hotels and hip spots in 41 cities
Want to know more about Constance hotels?
Find out more about staying at Constance Hotels Experience from our website.