The warm waters and sunshine of the Indian Ocean offer the perfect conditions to try a variety of exhilarating watersports.
Get inspired with our list of some of the watersports available at Constance to get your pulse racing.
1. Big game fishing
Feel the thrill of landing some of the ocean’s great sports fish including Blue Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, Sailfish, Whaoo and Dorado with payable fishing trips available at all our resorts across the Indian Ocean.
Mauritius has become a popular kitesurfing destination in recent years, even playing host to Kiteival, an island-wide Kitesurfing event held every August. Discover the fast-paced watersport for yourself with payable lessons at Constance Le Prince Maurice.
3. Scuba diving
The Indian Ocean offers some of the best scuba diving sites in the world. Whether you choose the dramatic submarine granite formations of the Seychelles, the sponge gardens of Madagascar or the stunning reefs of the Maldives and Mauritius, every island destination offers something unique for the keen diver to discover. Our highly qualified dive centre guides will introduce beginners and experienced divers alike to the wonders of the Indian Ocean.
4. Hobie Cat sailing
Feel the rush of the wind and the spray of the ocean on your lips as you speed across the sparkling blue water of the Indian Ocean in one of our Hobie Cats. Free for Constance guests in Mauritius, Seychelles and Madagascar, these exhilarating small catamarans are a great way to explore the islands.
For a more laid back adventure why not explore your tropical island destination by kayak. Available at most Constance resorts this free activity is a great way to discover secluded beaches. At Constance Ephélia, guest are even invited to take a kayak tour through the stunning mangrove forests, a designated Ramsar site for internationally important wetlands.
- Find out more about Constance Hotels & Resorts across Mauritius, Maldives, Madagascar and Seychelles, or make a booking, on our website
- Discover 21 unique experiences across the Indian Ocean
- Discover the trend for adventure honeymoons
- Plan your holiday around conditions for your favourite watersport with our seasonal guide to the Indian Ocean
- Read why fitness blogger therunnerbeans.co.uk believes watersports can play an important part in keeping fit on holiday.