Let your spirits soar as you feel the exhilaration of playing out on the Indian Ocean with our range of watersports and activities.
Feel the wind in your hair and the spray of salt water on your skin as you take to the Ocean in a variety of boats, water skis, wakeboards or windsurfs.
Tap into local culture with a trip on a traditional fishing boat and fish the way locals have for hundreds of years. At Halaveli and Moofushi in the Maldives you can go night fishing with experienced guides while at Tsarabanjina, Madagascar you’ll have the opportunity to experience the thrill of full moon hand-line fishing.
Big game fishing
If your looking for that extra rush why not try pitting your strength and wits against the beasts of the ocean with big game fishing at Halaveli, Maldives or our resorts in Mauritius, Belle Mare Plage and Le Prince Maurice.
But if you’d rather watch the giants of the ocean than catch them take a dive with our shark specialist at Moofushi or do the ‘shark pit’ dive at Halaveli.
Staying above the water
For those who prefer to stay on the surface there is still plenty to do. There’s a huge choice at each of our resorts, including Ephélia and Lémuria in the Seychelles.
- Feel the thrill of cutting through the waves at top speed in one of our catamarans available at most resorts.
- Harness the wind to glide across the waves windsurfing or kite surfing.
- Get a blast of speedboat power for high-speed water skiing and wakeboarding.
- Enjoy the water at your own pace and under your own steam with pedal boats and kayaks available at most resorts.
Find out more
- Best dives in the Maldives
- Dare to live a life without walls
- Wreck diving in the Maldives
- Visit our website to find out more about our 7 resorts, Constance Hotels & Resorts