At the chic, laidback island resort of Constance Moofushi we know how important it is to enjoy a perfectly blended cocktail as you watch the sun set over the Indian Ocean.
Constance Hotels and Resorts take the art of mixology as seriously as our passion for fine wines and delicious gastronomy.
Here’s our recipe for the perfect martini.
- 40ml gin
- 20ml dry Vermouth
- 25ml Rosso Vermouth
1. First chill your glass by filling it with ice.
2. Measure the ingredients into a cocktail shaker or Boston glass.
3. Strain with cubed ice then taste to make sure the drink is balanced, adjust if necessary.
4. Slowly pour the drink into a serving glass.
- Find out more about Constance Moofushi or make a booking on our website
- Find out how to make the perfect cocktail, the Constance way, at the cocktail-making master class at Jing Bar, Halaveli
- Discover our passion for wine at Constance Moofushi in an interview with our head sommelier, Nash Kanyangarara
- Enjoy a movie night on the beach under the stars at Constance Moofushi
- Access a wide variety of cocktail recipes, tips and advice on cocktail making at thebar.com.