Improve your sense of wellbeing with the Kickstart Fast Diet programme at Constance Le Prince Maurice in Mauritius.
Guests will discover carefully created calorie-counted menus, spa treatments and expert fitness advice as part of a program set up in partnership with the Fast Diet co-creator Mimi Spencer.
The chefs at our restaurants have worked hard to ensure that for guests following the diet, fast days are as pleasurable as non-fast days with a menu of delicious, freshly prepared calorie-counted dishes.
A Fast menu is available at our restaurants as well as for in-room dining. Highlights of the menu include dishes such as:
- Poached eggs with smoked marlin (175 calories approx)
- Pineapple with natural yogurt and honey (240 calories approx)
- Poach shrimp salad in an aromatic stock, crispy vegetables, fruits and palm hearts (147 calories)
- Prince Maurice Nièºoise salad with fresh Albacore tuna (366 calories)
- Poached red snapper quenelles Mediterranean vegetables, preserved lemon mezza luna (273 calories)
- Grilled lobster (352 calories)
- Tarragon scallops (113 calories)
Mimi Recommends – for non-fast days
Mimi Spencer is eager to help guests achieve results even on non-fasting days. We have worked with Mimi to create a range of particularly healthy options across our restaurant, drinks and spa menus labelled ‘Mimi Recommends’.
Delicious healthy meals on non-fast days include:
- A selection of sushi, sashimi, maki from our Asian restaurant
- Creole Prince-style ‘bouillabaisse’ with lobster, scallops, shrimps, grouper, clams and baby squid
- Madagascar faye faye crab with avocado, tomato, lemon and chilli
- Palm heart from our hills with Mango, aragula and red chilli
Win a holiday to Constance Le Prince Maurice
The Mail on Sunday (UK) is offering readers the chance to win a 7 night luxury holiday for 2 to Constance Le Prince Maurice including flights with Air Mauritius, half board with a complimentary spa treatment and personal training session for each person.
Visit the website to find out more and enter to win a holiday to Constance Le Prince Maurice: Mail Online
Find out more
- Read more about the Fast Diet on the official website
- Visit our website to read more about Constance Le Prince Maurice.