A holiday with Constance Hotels is an ideal time to break down the walls of routine and try something new and exciting.
Get your pulse racing by shark diving in the Maldives, big game fishing in Mauritius or catamaran sailing in the Seychelles.
Trying something new
Set yourself a physical challenge on your next holiday to push yourself beyond your comfort zone, and it might just change the way you see yourself and your future when you get back home.
More and more people are seeking out holiday experiences where they can try something completely new, increase the flow of endorphins along the way, and return home with exciting stories to tell and a renewed state of mind.
What’s on offer at our resorts
Some of our adrenalin-pumping activities, available at most resorts, include:
- Diving and snorkeling – the ultimate buzz, explore the underwater world of the Indian Ocean
- Waterskiing – feel the wind and ocean spray in your face with this high-speed sport
- Windsurfing and kite surfing – master the skill of harnessing the wind’s power to carry you across the water
- Wakeboarding – take water-sports to the extreme
- Catamaran sailing – sail across the ocean at speeds of up to 20mph in one of our Hobie Cats
- Mountain biking – heart-thumping off-road experiences through wild and rough terrain
Sometimes trying something new can be as simple as doing the familiar in a different way. So if you’re already a keen diver or angler why not try the experience of doing it at night?
Le Prince Maurice, Belle Mare Plage and Ephélia all offer night dives while Halaveli, Moofushi, Lémuria and Tsarabanjina offer night fishing or big game fishing trips with experienced fishing guides. At Tsarabanjina you can even enjoy a full moon hand line fishing experience.
From tackling the climbing wall and zipwire at Ephélia to dolphin-spotting by speedboat at Halaveli through to diving in Halaveli’s ‘shark pit’, with Constance a change in pace could leave you mentally refreshed and physically rebooted.
Get inspired to start a new adventure
- Watch this short video of how travelling changed life for actor Andrew McCarthy, whose recent book The Longest Way Home takes a moving look at how shaking things up can bring on positive life change.
- Leave technology behind and hit the water of the Indian Ocean – read our article Is it time for a digital detox?