Set your children free to create their own memorable holiday adventure at the newly re-launched Constance Kids’ Club.
The clubs create an exciting opportunity for your children to meet new friends of their own age (4-11 years old) from around the world, to try new things and explore their thrilling new holiday environment.
Kids’ Club staff
Our friendly, qualified staff will put the fun into exploring our unique island locations with organised scavenger and treasure hunts as well as the chance to try out making local crafts and cooking local treats.
Activities on offer at Constance Kids’ Clubs
Children can play games on the lush green lawns of the Kids’ Clubs at Belle Mare Plage and Ephélia, or have fun outdoors under the shade of the local trees in the verdant Kids’ Club outdoor play area at Lémuria.
We know that kids like to do things at their own pace so our clubs are divided into separate play areas housed in cool open-sided rooms or outside areas so that each child can decide for themselves how they want to get involved.
- Swimming pool – a fenced, supervised pool where kids can free play as well as take part in organised games.
- Open play – a space where kids can interact, play games, watch movies, rehearse and put on shows.
- Arts and crafts – a chance to get creative with local crafts or old favourites.
- Kitchen and eating – a chance to try their culinary skills and a place to eat.
- Computer area – a place for the kids to go online with supervised internet access as well as a place for Wii and PlayStation tournaments.
- Quiet corner – a place for quiet time out, sleep or reading.
- Imaginative play area – with play kitchen and work space, popular with our youngest guests.
All the Kids’ Clubs are designed to be welcoming and inviting to our younger guests with bright coloured furniture, comfortable floor cushions and soft sofa seating areas.
Each destination’s club has its own unique style that kids will love. At Lémuria they can whizz down the slide into powder soft sand under the play equipment while at Le Prince Maurice they can play on the terrace with a view of the ocean or keep cool in the various spacious open-sided palm-thatched rooms.
Meals are served at the Kids’ Club and follow the same principles of fresh healthy ingredients lovingly prepared that is found in the restaurants throughout the resorts.
Children are encouraged to try new and exciting flavours as well as healthy takes on old favourites but any food aversions are catered for and parents are welcome to talk through their children’s needs with staff at the club.
Luxury is all about flexibility and that extends to the Kids’ Club. Register your child with the Kids’ Club at any point during your stay and then they can come and go whenever you want to sign them in and out. We know that some days you’ll only want to check them in for an hour or not at all but don’t be surprised when they beg you to let them stay with their new friends for the whole day.
After the clubs close in the evening parents and children are welcome to come and hang out and play on the play equipment and climbing frames.
For those who simply can’t get enough, or if you want the chance to enjoy a bit of adult company and perhaps some fine dining at the end of the day, we also run a program of evening entertainment including a weekly pyjama party.
A babysitting service is also available for later nights and for babies and younger children.
- Find out more about family holidays with Constance
- Discover Constance’s luxury family villas
- Visit our website to find out more about each of our hotels and resorts in the Indian Ocean.