Getting you in the mood for romance, here’s the first cocktail recipe that we’ll publishing as part of Valentine’s Day – the Apple Pie Amore from Constance Belle Mare Plage, Mauritius.
- 8cl Vodka
- 6cl Apple juice
- 3cl Fresh lime juice
- 4cl Cinnamon syrup
- 2cl Vanilla syrup
Method 1: Martini glass
1. Collect your serving glass & place on your shaker to chill
2. Prepare an apple wings garnish
3. Remove glass and carefully measure all the ingredients into the shaker, fill it with ice.
4. Seal together & shake hard for 10 seconds
5. Break the seal & dip taste to make sure the taste is balanced – adjust if necessary
6. Gently fine strain into your Martini glass
7. Add the garnish & serve.
Method 2: Lima Old Fashioned glass
Prepare in exactly the same way, this time using a pinch of cinnamon as the garnish.
- Discover more of our cocktail recipes here
- Find out more about our restaurants and bars at Constance Belle Mare Plage
- Learn more about our 7 hotels and resorts on our website: Constance Hotels and Resorts.