Dreams of a luxury holiday in the Maldives usually include sunbathing on white sand beaches and swimming through vibrant coral reefs. At Constance Halaveli and Moofushi we’ve added a few more delights to surprise you.
Here’s our guide to 5 activities not to miss on your luxury Constance Maldives holiday.
1. Watching a movie on the beach under the stars
Lie back on a beanbag on the beach and enjoy cocktails and popcorn as you watch a film of your choice under a star-scattered sky at Constance Moofushi.
2. Traditional Maldivian night fishing
Take a fishing trip by lantern in a traditional Maldivian dhoni and fish under the stars at Constance Halaveli. For an authentic slice of island life bring back your catch and our chefs will prepare and cook it for you.
3. Wine tasting in the lagoon
Feel the warmth of the Indian Ocean lapping at your legs as you share a wine tasting with friends hosted by one of our highly-trained, passionate sommeliers at Constance Moofushi.
4. Morning yoga on the beach
Make your salutations to the sun as it rises over a serene Maldivian Indian Ocean at Constance Halaveli in individual or group sessions.
5. A day on your own desert island
Take an excursion to a deserted island or sandbank of your own where you can spend the day swimming and relaxing before we deliver a gourmet torch-lit dinner for two on the sand.
- Visit our website to find out more about Constance Halaveli and Constance Moofushi or to make a booking
- For more inspiration read our guide to things to do in Maldives
- Take a glimpse at the luxury water villas on offer at Constance Halaveli and Constance Moofushi.