Bruno Le Gac, our Corporate Executive Chef, reveals what happened today, Monday, at the Culinary Festival Bernard Loiseau.
This morning the 6 teams were drawn. Communication is flowing well among the different chefs, and the ambiance is great. They went to Port Louis market to discover the products of Mauritius and came back with plenty of ideas.
Tonight at dinner time, we had booked 6 tables (one for each team) for the team mates to get to know each other better and break the ice. I had the great pleasure to witness that they all chose to make a long table and share the dinner all together instead. This is the true spirit of the festival… It makes my day!
So, here are the teams for the 7th edition of the Culinary Festival Bernard Loiseau:
- Kamlesh Doorjean – Constance Le Prince Maurice
- Angela Hartnett – Michelin* chef, UK
- Nuwan Hettiarachchi – Constance Halaveli Maldives
- Patrick Bittner – Michelin* chef, Germany
- Hildy Sinon – Constance Lemuria Seychelles
- Jacques Decoret – Michelin* chef, France
- Ankur Daru – Constance Ephelia Seychelles
- David Johansen – Michelin* chef, Denmark
- Ravish Mukri – Constance Moofushi Maldives
- Fabrice Biasiolo – Michelin* chef, France
- Jayram Seenanum – Constance Belle Mare Plage
- Dominique Gauthier – Michelin* chef, Switzerland
Catch up with what’s happened so far at the festival
- Christopher Barber lifts the lid as the culinary festival begins – Day 1, Sunday 25 March 2012