Golf enthusiasts can combine playing their favourite sport while holidaying at a beachside paradise. And for those of you who have never played before, where better to learn than on 2 idyllic islands in the Indian Ocean?
At Constance Hotels Experience, we offer 3 championship golf courses – 2 in Mauritius, and 1 on the island of Praslin, Seychelles.
Golf in Mauritius
Guests at Constance Belle Mare Plage and Constance Le Prince Maurice have access to 2 stunning golf courses:
- Legend Golf Course – par 72, with superb fairways and greens using Tif Dwarf grasses to ensure a perfect surface
- Links Golf Course – par 71, with practice fairway, the course was designed by Rodney Wright and Peter Allis
Throughout 2012, guests can enjoy free green fees and free club cars on the Links.
In December each year, both courses play host to the internationally renowned MCB Tour Championship.
Read about journalist Charlotte Cripps’ golf holiday at Belle Mare Plage online on The Independent website.
Take lessons at the Marc Farry Golf Academy
Our golf pros offer individual and group lessons on grip, posture, alignment and ball position.
- book your lessons or tee time in advance using our online concierge service
- improve your game with our golf videos as pro – Vishnoo Seeneevassen – takes you through key shots
- Golf pro tip 1: Chip and run
- Golf pro tip 2: Bunker shot
- Golf pro tip 3: Putting shot
Golf in the Seychelles
On the breathtaking island of Praslin, you’ll find the only golf course in the Seychelles. In 2011, Lemuria Golf Course won the World Travel Awards title for Leading Golf Course in the Indian Ocean for the 4th year running.
This beautiful course borders the beaches along the Small Kerlan Cove and Grand Kerlan Cove, and incorporates a series of waterways and woodland.
Find out more in our article: Spotlight – Constance Lémuria Resort, Seychelles