With daily life passing by most of us at breakneck speed, who doesn’t feel tempted by the promise of a holiday to boost energy levels, fitness and an overall sense of wellbeing.
Here are our top 5 reasons to book a spa holiday at Constance this year.
1. Make the spa a part of your luxury holiday
Our Spa de Constance, with their tranquil locations and superb facilities are there when you want them so that if the impulse hits, you can integrate them seamlessly into your dream 5* holiday.
Enjoy the unique biodiversity of Madagascar with an outdoor massage on the rocks above the beach at Tsarabanjina. Or watch the fascinating marine life swim by beneath you while you have a massage in treatment rooms floating above the lagoon at Moofushi and Halaveli.
2. Enjoy exclusive treatments from world-renowned spa specialists
- Spa de Constance – at all our resorts
- Sisley – at Le Prince Maurice
- Valmont – at Constance Halaveli
- Ila Organic –at Constance Halaveli
- Shiseido – at Belle Mare Plage, Lémuria and Ephélia
- Brice Nicham Health Pedicure – at Le Prince Maurice
3. Fun, games and discoveries
Staying fit on a luxury holiday doesn’t have to be about spending hours in the gym. Feel your energy levels soar as your body drinks in the invigorating freshness of tropical air, cool salt water and the gentle sunshine of the Indian Ocean.
Play tennis, swim in the ocean or swimming pool, try ocean fishing or water sports. Experience the rush of achievement in climbing the granite rocks at Ephélia then the rush of a zip line through the treetops. Try some morning yoga or take a sunset walk along some of the world’s most beautiful beaches.
4. Bespoke spa treatments just for you
Talk to our personal trainers about an exercise routine designed for you. They’ll even give you tips and routines to adapt your new-found energy and wellbeing to life back home.
5. Amazing food and juices
Savour the tastes of the Indian Ocean with fresh, healthy seafood caught daily and grilled with a hint of local spice. Eat a light lunch of sea-fresh sushi or salad under the shade of the trees. Indulge in local cuisine cooked by top class Constance chefs. Enjoy sweet tropical fruits plucked straight from the trees and blended into healthy drinks, juices and smoothies.
- Yoga teacher Steve Bracken on how yoga can improve your health
- Top Travel Tips examines the allure of the spa holiday
- Discover why Holistic Health believes you’d benefit from a spa holiday
- Visit our website to find out more about our luxury hotels and resorts in the Indian Ocean: Constance Hotels and Resorts
AshfaqueAugust 22, 2015 at 3:57 pm
Gerardine from United Kingdom, October 23, 2012 at 12:57 PM We were celebrating out 40th wednidg anniversary and wanted somewhere special. We found this in both the hotel and the location. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very well appointed, and clean. Our room was very comfortable, with the small exception of the pillows on the bed that were very uncomfortable. The Hotel Olivi is a short walk from the centre of the old town of Sirmione. Sirmione is very pretty and an excellent base to explore the south of the Garda Lake from.