Indulge yourselves with a fabulously romantic getaway this Valentine’s Day.
Take your pick from our luxury hotels and resorts that offer everything from secluded spaces, intimate suites and first-class service, to adrenalin fuelled sports and dancing barefoot on the beach late into the night.
Nature has helped us create the perfect romantic environment with white sand, turquoise waters and lush tropical foliage.
So we’ve added to it, to bring you the ultimate lovers’ retreats with luxury accommodation, indulgent spas and some of the most seductive restaurants in the world.
Gastro dining with Constance
Each resort and hotel has a choice of restaurants, here’s a glimpse of what’s on offer:
- Le Barachois at Le Prince Maurice – accessed by a lantern-lit gangplank running through mangrove trees to arrive at a beautiful secluded restaurant floating on the lagoon.
- Blue Penny Café at Belle Mare Plage – the very best in romantic fine-dining with a wine cellar to match.
- Legend at Lémuria – Like a tree-top house, Legend’s wooden deck is set amongst the Seychellois foliage with dramatic views over ocean. Perfect for a quiet, candlelit fine-dining. Or for the ultimate romantic meal, book our exclusive table for two on the rocks overlooking the water.
- At Moofushi we take seclusion and privacy one step further by offering you and your partner the opportunity to dine together at a table for two under the stars on your very own sandbank.
And so to bed…
Whichever accommodation you choose, you’ll find yourself seduced by elegant luxury and romance. Escape to one of our water villas floating above the tranquil waters of a lagoon at Moofushi, Halaveli and Le Prince Maurice, or head to the seclusion of the hillside villas at Ephélia or the peaceful rosewood bunglows at Tsarabanjina.
All rooms, suites and villas have a private outdoor area specially designed for late night star-gazing with the one you love. We’ll even add to the romance by drawing you a candlelit bath with scented oils and flower petals.
Rekindle your sense of adventure
Take time to play and enjoy some of the fast, adrenalin-filled sports we offer – from sailing a catamaran across the ocean, to zip-sliding, diving with sharks, and water skiing. If you’re looking for something a little less heart-thumping, we have 3 championship golf courses in Mauritius and at Lémuria, Seychelles.
Spa treatments for two
At our spas, we embrace togetherness by offering couple’s treatment rooms and treatment packages. At Le Prince Maurice the Sisley Spa offers a couple’s package seductively entitled ‘In the mood for Love.’
Find out more about each of our resorts on our website at Constance Hotels & Resorts, or visit our Facebook page to find out what other guests have to say about their favourite hideaways in the Indian Ocean.
- Discover our luxury honeymoon destinations.