Chill out in the cool laidback Laguna Bar at Constance Le Prince Maurice overlooking the pool and enjoy this fresh fruit smoothie.
Alternatively, recreate the flavours of Mauritius at home with this easy to make healthy smoothie.
- One handful of fresh strawberries
- 60ml fresh mango juice
- 4 fresh kiwi
- 30ml fresh orange juice
1. Blend all the fresh strawberries together with the fresh mango juice.
2. Pour into a glass.
3. Prepare your fresh kiwi juice by blending, no water added, and pour it over the strawberry and mango mix.
4. Then slowly pour the fresh orange juice over the top. Garnish with slice of orange and a fresh strawberry.
The popular beach side Laguna Bar at Constance Le Prince Maurice has high-rafted palm-thatched ceilings, comfy seating and cool wooden floors. With a laid back vibe, it’s the perfect place to shelter from the sun by day or meet friends for cocktails after dark.
- Visit our website for more information about Constance Le Prince Maurice or to make a booking
- Find out why Mimi Spencer believes Constance Le Prince Maurice is the perfect place to kick-start the Fast Diet
- Read the secret to luxury long-haul family holidays in Mauritius.
Linda G. DickinsonOctober 31, 2017 at 12:20 am
I saw mango in the ingredients. It’s cool for me so I am trying this. Thanks for the recipe.