Here’s a delicious sweet treat for you to try this weekend from Constance Tsarabanjina, Madagascar.
- 30g of dark chocolate
- 25g powdered sugar
- 120g of butter
- 3 spoons of milk
- 1 packet of biscuits
- 1 vanilla pod
1. Break the biscuits into small pieces.
2. Split into two vanilla pod and scrape the seeds into the biscuit mix.
3. Break chocolate into pieces.
4. Put in saucepan with all remaining ingredients.
5. Melt the chocolate over bain-marie turning constantly with a spatula.
6. Prepare a mold of 12 cm diameter, line the pan with aluminium foil.
Mix the two preparations and pour into a mold. Let stand in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
Turn out the crispy chocolate and serve. Pure chocolate perfection.