Many of us get misty-eyed when we dream about the perfect destination wedding: white sand, turquoise water and the partner of our dreams…
At Constance, we have a team of wedding planners to make those dreams come true and that means planning every last detail and leaving nothing to chance.
To make sure you’ve thought of everything, our Maldives wedding planners from Constance Halaveli and Constance Moofushi, have compiled a list of the most frequently requested wedding extras.
1. Sunset photos after the ceremony
You’ve ensured that the most precious day of your life will take place in a stunning Indian Ocean location, so why not capture the moment forever with photos of both of you on your dream island at sunset?
2. Private wedding dinner for two at the wedding location
Make your special day last that little bit longer with a secluded, candlelit table for two at your beautiful wedding location following the ceremony.
3. Extra candles and rose petals
At Constance Halaveli we love to celebrate a wedding, so we already scatter rose petals in the scented water of your flower bath and on the bed but many of our guests want extra candles and petals to create an even more memorable in-room treat.
4. An extra hour of photos after the ceremony
We know how important it is to capture this special day, so our wedding package already includes one hour of photos. Many of our wedding guests extend this time to ensure they get all the wedding photos they want.
5. Their own choice of music during the ceremony
Our wedding package offers live music from a Maldivian Cultural Band but some guests prefer to use their own music, which has a special and personal meaning for them.
6. Colourful flowers for the arch decoration and bridal bouquet
Brides often have very specific requests when it comes to the flowers for their wedding and we are happy to help them choose from the beautiful, colourful flowers available in Maldives. See our guide to wedding flowers of the Indian Ocean
7. A stylist for hair and make-up
No luxury destination wedding would be complete without the indulgence of having someone on hand to create the perfect look for your hair and make up. The beauticians at our U Spa offer a range of grooming options from waxing and tinting to make up and hair care.
Find out more
- Visit our website for more information on Constance Halaveli and Constance Moofushi or to book your dream destination wedding
- Check out our dream wedding destinations in the Indian Ocean
- Read one couple’s experience of a dream wedding at Constance Moofushi
- See our top tips to help prepare you for your wedding day
- Get more wedding planning tips and inspiration at LoveMyDress.net.