Join us at Constance Belle Mare Plage for the climax of our New Zealand wines week, a unique gala dinner celebrating the best New Zealand wines.
The dinner is to be held at the stylish Blue Penny Café, famous for its sumptuous fine-dining menu and wine cellar, and will feature the wines of all the visiting New Zealand winemakers.
Wine makers from New Zealand
Winemakers visiting Belle Mare Plage and Constance Le Prince Maurice for the celebration of New Zealand wine week include:
- Felton Road
- Millton Vineyards and Winery
- Ata Rengi
- Pegasus Bay
What’s on the menu?
Guests at the resort will have the opportunity to sample an exquisite menu of culinary delights paired with the very best wines from each of the vineyards.
The menu for the gala dinner will include:
- Red tuna tartar with kafir lime, carpaccio of scallop with ‘harenka’, goat nougat with apricot paired with Ata Rangi Craighall Chardonnay 2010
- Crispy ‘Black Tiger’ prawn tails in kadaè»f, fades carrot and green granny Smith balls, acidulated coulis paired with Millton Clos St Anne Chardonnay 2009
- Pan-seared cod fish fillet, heirloom vegetables and mushroom, chicken gravy scented with Barolo vinegar paired with Felton Road Pinot Noir Calvert 2006
- ‘Barbaire’ duck fillet, confit turnip and samoussas with giblets, wild Bourbon pepper and cherry paired with Escarpment Pinot Noir 2010
- Roasted Victoria pineapple style ‘Pina Colada’ paired with Pegasus Bay Aria Lat Picked Riesling 2008
Find out more
- Visit our website to find out more about Constance Belle Mare Plage and Constance Le Prince Maurice