We’re thrilled to announce that world-renowned Indian chef and restaurateur, Vineet Bhatia will be visiting Constance Ephélia this December.
The first Indian chef ever to receive a Michelin Star, Bhatia’s approach puts a contemporary twist on traditional Indian cuisine.
Vineet Bhatia’s influence
Bhatia’s global influence as a restaurateur now spreads from Mumbai to Geneva, Saudi Arabia, Dubai and Mauritius.
‘I would describe myself as a global Indian whose inspiration is deeply rooted in India with an ever-burning desire to put Indian cuisine on the forefront,’ he says.
Events at Ephélia
Bhatia will run special dining events at Cyann Restaurant, Constance Ephélia from 29th December to 1st January.
- 29-30th December – A glimpse of Vineet Bhatia’s A La Carte including three starters, three main courses and two desserts
- New Year’s Eve & New Years Day – A five course taster menu
- Find out more about Vineet Bhatia and his many culinary awards
- Learn some of Vineet Bhatia’s cooking tricks via You Tube
- Discover more about Constance Ephélia from our website, or catch up on articles you may have missed:
- Thrill seeking adventure at Constance Ephélia
- Luxury spa experience at Constance Ephélia