Imagine a candlelit table for two with views across calm, clear waters. The islands of the Indian Ocean offer a unique, romantic ambience unlike anywhere else on earth.
Here’s a selection of four fabulously romantic restaurants in the Indian Ocean.
Le Barachois – Constance Le Prince Maurice, Mauritius
Walk through stunning tropical mangroves, along a torch-lit gangplank and you reach the elegant Le Barachois. Floating on timber platforms on the tranquil waters of a lagoon with a perfect view of the sunset there is no more romantic spot in Mauritius.
Jing – Constance Halaveli, Maldives
Hovering above the waters of the Indian Ocean, Jing offers diners the opportunity to enjoy a sumptuous romantic Asian-inspired meal against a backdrop of uninterrupted panoramic ocean views.
Beach Bar & Grill – Constance Lémuria, Seychelles
Be sure to ask for the table nestled into the rocks and you will enjoy a romantic, secluded Creole meal for two on the granite cliffs overlooking the ocean and the beautiful Petite Anse Kerlan.
Alizee – Constance Moofushi, Maldives
Share a candlelit meal for two under a canopy of a thousand stars with your feet in the sand and the sound of waves gently lapping at Moofushi’s romantic, lantern-lit beach restaurant, Alizee.
- Find out more about Constance Le Prince Maurice, Constance Halaveli, Constance Lémuria and Constance Moofushi on our website
- Find out more about romantic dining in Maldives
- See our guide to cookery holidays in Mauritius
- Discover the different foods of the Indian Ocean
- Enjoy a gastronomy holiday in the Indian Ocean.