Dream about the Indian Ocean as you try this light tropical fish dish from Constance Belle Mare Plage.
- 600g white fish fillet
- 2 pieces lime
- 150g white onion
- 40g fresh coriander
- ½ can of coconut milk
- 1tsp of crushed ginger
- 1 piece of endive or leaves of iceberg lettuce
- 3tbsp of sliced chives
- 3tbsp of olive oil
- 2tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
1. Cut the fish into small dices.
2. Add salt, pepper, grated lime zest and juice from 1½ limes. Keep in the fridge for 20 minutes.
3. Peel the tomato, remove the seeds and cut the quarters in to small slices.
4. Slice the onion and add to the tomatoes. Add the juice from the remaining ½ lime, 2 tsp of olive oil, 1 tsp of mustard, salt and pepper.
5. Take the fish out of the fridge, add the remaining olive oil, the coconut milk, the remaining mustard, chopped coriander, ginger and chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Put a layer of tomato and onion salad on the plate, place the fish tartare on top.
7. Decorate with the endives or lettuce, coconut shavings and fresh herbs. Bon appétit
- Visit our website for more information on Constance Belle Mare Plage or to make a booking
- For more summer recipes try our Asian marinated barbecue chicken from Constance Lémuria
- Read our spotlight on Constance Belle Mare Plage.