We were thrilled by the positive response from journalists and bloggers to our rebranding events in London, Munich and Paris at the end of January.
Travel writers and reporters gathered at top locations in the three cities to celebrate the unveiling of the new Constance Hotels & Resorts’ brand.
Amidst an evening of champagne and canapés at London’s stylish W hotel Andrew Milton, Chief Operations Officer of Constance Hotels talked about the values that lie behind the brand, and how our luxury hotels and resorts will now be grouped into two collections: ‘unique resort experiences’ and ‘ultimate hotel experiences’.
The idea behind this, he explained, is to make it easier for you to choose the perfect luxury holiday experience for them. Inspired by passion, our team travels the world to seek out the finest things in life, so you can experience them too when you visit any of our seven resorts in the Indian Ocean.
Unique Resort Experience
These are our luxury resorts with a soul with their own personality that makes them stand out individually:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage, Mauritius
- Constance Ephélia, Seychelles
- Constance Moofushi, Maldives
- Constance Tsarabanjina, Madagascar
Ultimate Hotel Experience
These are our ultra-luxe hotels providing an exclusive, luxury hideaway.
- Constance Le Prince Maurice, Mauritius
- Constance Lémuria, Seychelles
- Constance Halaveli, Maldives
- About the Constance Hotels & Resorts rebranding
- Our barefoot luxury plans for Constance Tsarabanjina, Madagascar currently undergoing a multi-million pound refurbishment and reopening in April 2013.
- Read what the European press is saying about the rebranding: L’Agenzia di Viaggia
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter