The deluxe 6* Constance Le Prince Maurice, Mauritius is about to undergo some fabulous enhancements.
During July and August this year, we’ll be working hard to make this high-functioning paradise even more desirable for luxury holiday aficionados.
Key features of the Prince Maurice upgrade include:
- Spa – adding additional rooms to the ever-popular Spa de Constance.
- Swimming pool – building a new heated lap pool bringing the number of pools to two.
- Suites and villas – refurbishing all suites and luxury bathrooms.
- Main restaurant – L’Archipel enjoys a beautiful location overlooking the infinity pool and beach. We’ll be upgrading the restaurant.
- New wine cellar adjoining to the restaurant – stocked with exclusive old and new world wines.
- Le Barachois – our delightful floating restaurant will serve a new menu of fish and seafood specialities. We’re also adding a floating bar near the Barachois. This hip new spot will give guests a space to enjoy long evenings listening to live music and DJ sets while sampling some wonderful cocktails and wines.
At Constance Hotels, we’re very excited about the changes that are about to take place at one of our favourite hotels.
Watch this space, and we’ll post regular updates and photos on progress. The resort will be closed from 1 July – 31 August 2012 so we can complete the final stage of this refurbishment.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to the beautiful Constance Le Prince Maurice.