This year’s Seychelles International Carnival of Victoria (25 – 27 April) is set to be the most spectacular yet.
Victoria will be decorated with lights and banners to welcome revellers from around the world.
The carnival aims to celebrate the diverse ethnicities of the Seychelles as well as the different countries and cultures which are gathering in the Seychelles for the Carnival weekend.
Highlights of the three day event will include:
Day 1 – The official opening of the carnival
- Live music
- Live entertainment shows
- An array of international food stalls.
Day 2 – Carnival procession day
- A spectacular carnival procession including local and international floats celebrating the theme of ‘a melting pot of cultures’.
Day 3 – Family fun day
- A day of festivities for all the family lasting into the night
- Food stalls
- Live bands (local and international).
Find out more about the Seychelles International Carnival of Victoria.
Visit our website to find out about staying at Constance Ephélia or Constance Lémuria this April or to make a booking.
- For more inspiration read our guide to the top 13 things to do in Seychelles
- Where’s the best view on Mahé? Find out now.