If you’re looking for a beautifully romantic location for your wedding, Constance hotels offer a luxury experience in some of the most breathtaking locations in the world.
Mr and Mrs Smazhenny spent a wonderful month at Moofushi, in our fabulous beach and water villas. During their stay they organised their wedding and then enjoyed the utter bliss of the resort on their wedding day.
We worked with them to make sure it was a magical experience for them and their guests. Highlights of their wedding day included:
- a delicious breakfast, followed by a morning spa in a spa treatment double room, including a massage and facial for bride and groom
- a romantic ceremony at the Manta Bar, specially decorated for the occasion
- a tree planting ceremony so that they could commemorate their special day on Moofushi Island, and see how it has grown when they next return
- a special candlelit dinner at Alizée Beach restaurant, with wine chosen by our sommelier
- delicious wedding cake – vanilla and chocolate with fruit topping
- rose petal turndown in their villa on wedding night
- fishing with our diving centre
- watching a film of their wedding day on the beach later that night.
Check out the great photos of Mr and Mrs Smazhenny’s wedding day that we’ve posted in a photo album on the Constance Facebook page.
And don’t miss our article about The Jewel Island: Constance Moofushi