Want to make sure you capture your holiday memories with some perfect images this summer?
Here’s a selection of some of the best cameras on the market as chosen by Red Magazine this month:
1. The best budget buy – Fujifilm FinePix AX350
With a price tag under £100 this is perfect for taking holiday snaps. Features include 16MP, 5x optical zoom and HD movie. It also has a simple web upload feature so you can easily share your pics on social media.
2. The best for active photography – Olympus Tough TG-310
Childproof, waterproof, shockproof and freeze proof this really is the ultimate holiday camera for anyone who likes to take pictures while on the move. With 14MP, 4x optical zoom, HD movie and 3D stills.
3. The best investment – Nikon D90
More than just a digital SLR camera, the D90 allows you to film movies in Motion Jpeg with exceptional D-SLR image quality. It has a high-resolution 3” LCD monitor and advanced retouch functions so you can take photos and edit them in the camera. Other features include 12.3MP, CMOS image sensor, 65-millisecond shutter release time lag, scene recognition with face detection.
4. Best for vintage style – Lomography DianaF+
This is a return to the golden age of analogue photography celebrating the lo-fi, colour saturated photographs of the 1960s Diana original. Lomography has kept the lightweight body, simple shutter and soft-focus lens and added a pinhole and Endless Panorama option. For photography fans, other features include colour gel filters, removable super-wide-angle and pinhole lenses and variable shutter.
5. Best for family holidays – GE DVZ
Perfect for a family holiday adventure this pocket video camera can take anything you throw at it whether that’s white water rafting or playing in the sand. Waterproof to 5m, dust proof, it’s even freeze proof. Features include 3x optical zoom, full HD movie, CMOS sensor, image stabilisation, face detection and 2.5” LCD screen.
- Get inspiration from top blogger Kirsten Alana: Aviators and a Camera
- Our top 5 travel photography blogs
- Visit our website to find out more about Constance Hotels and Resorts and to check booking availability