Constance Halaveli is a thoroughly luxurious offering floating amidst the turquoise beauty of the North Ari Atoll in the Maldives.
Designed in the shape of a dhoni, the traditional Maldivian boat, Halaveli is a place so restful you’ll feel the stress of daily life seeping away as you enjoy the knockout food, exquisite surroundings and exemplary personal service.
All of this combines to make it the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion or anniversary.
Our Pastry Team has been busy concocting a dessert to match such an event, and they’ve come up with this melt in your mouth creation – the most decadent dessert in the Indian Ocean.
It includes some truly indulgent ingredients:
- Crystal champagne
- blend of different Remi Martin cognacs, some vintages up to 100 year old
- Valrhona chocolates
- black winter truffles
- 24 carat gold leaf
- handmade sugar roses
The dessert can be ordered in advance for weddings, engagements, anniversaries or any other celebration you can think of. Visit our Constance Facebook photo album to see more photos of this delicious creation.
Sound tempting? Find out more about Constance Halaveli:
- Spotlight: Constance Halaveli Resort, Maldives
- Summer 2012 special – save 25% off at Constance Halaveli
- VIP treatment – presidential villas at Constance Hotels
- Snorkelling paradise: the Maldives