This weekly feature offers a round-up of the content on our blog from the past week, in case you missed anything.
Split into categories, it’s another way for you to easily find the posts of value to you.
- Name the sea creature: win perfume and wine
We’ve had some great entries so far… we still need your help to give a pet name to our friendly sea creatures. Come up with the best name (winners will be chosen by us, so be creative) and you could win. Closing date 4 November.
News and events
- Constance Belle Mare Plage wins International Chefs’ Day Challenge
Belle Mare Plage has won one of the top culinary contests on the island of Mauritius.
- Constance Belle Mare Plage celebrates Divali 2011
We had great fun celebrating Divali at Constance Belle Mare Plage and Constance Le Prince Maurice this week. Find out more.
- Wedding bliss at Constance Moofushi
If you’re looking for a beautifully romantic location for your wedding, Constance hotels offer a luxury experience in some of the most breathtaking locations in the world.
- Recipe: How to make coconut milk
Want to create some of our chefs’ amazing dishes yourself at home? Every Friday, we post some of the most amazing, delicious and popular recipes online.
- Preparing for the Bernard Loiseau Culinary Festival 2012
Preparations are well under way for the 7th edition of the festival, due to take place in March next year.
Spa & sports
- The secret to beautiful shiny hair
Find out about the latest haircare must-have – Indian amla oil.
Behind the scenes
- Interview with Ashok Bhugoo, Resident Manager at Le Prince Maurice
Get an insider’s view of what it’s like to be a Resident Manager with Constance Hotels Experience.