Mauritius is the most popular destination for an exotic wedding with the Maldives taking the top spot as a honeymoon destination, according to the Mail Online.
Destination weddings in Mauritius
Based on research carried out by Kuoni, the Mail reports that Mauritius has knocked Sri Lanka off the top position thanks to recent changes which have made getting married in Mauritius much simpler.
According to the Mail report, many couples are choosing to marry in Mauritius while the Maldives was the best-selling honeymoon destination for 2013.
In a separate article the Mail Online says a new Kuoni report predicting travel trends for 2014 believes the Maldives will retain its position as the top long-haul destination for British holidaymakers.
Find out more
Improve your sense of wellbeing with the Kickstart Fast Diet programme at Constance Le Prince Maurice in Mauritius.
Enjoy the Fast Diet at Constance Le Prince Maurice
Guests will discover carefully created calorie-counted menus, spa treatments and expert fitness advice as part of a program set up in partnership with the Fast Diet co-creator Mimi Spencer.
The chefs at our restaurants have worked hard to ensure that for guests following the diet, fast days are as pleasurable as non-fast days with a menu of delicious, freshly prepared calorie-counted dishes.
A Fast menu is available at our restaurants as well as for in-room dining. Highlights of the menu include dishes such as:
- Poached eggs with smoked marlin (175 calories approx)
- Pineapple with natural yogurt and honey (240 calories approx)
- Poach shrimp salad in an aromatic stock, crispy vegetables, fruits and palm hearts (147 calories)
- Prince Maurice Niçoise salad with fresh Albacore tuna (366 calories)
- Poached red snapper quenelles Mediterranean vegetables, preserved lemon mezza luna (273 calories)
- Grilled lobster (352 calories)
- Tarragon scallops (113 calories)
Relax at the Laguna Bar
Mimi Recommends – for non-fast days
Mimi Spencer is eager to help guests achieve results even on non-fasting days. We have worked with Mimi to create a range of particularly healthy options across our restaurant, drinks and spa menus labelled ‘Mimi Recommends’.
Delicious healthy meals on non-fast days include:
- A selection of sushi, sashimi, maki from our Asian restaurant
- Creole Prince-style ‘bouillabaisse’ with lobster, scallops, shrimps, grouper, clams and baby squid
- Madagascar faye faye crab with avocado, tomato, lemon and chilli
- Palm heart from our hills with Mango, aragula and red chilli
Win a holiday to Constance Le Prince Maurice
The Mail on Sunday (UK) is offering readers the chance to win a 7 night luxury holiday for 2 to Constance Le Prince Maurice including flights with Air Mauritius, half board with a complimentary spa treatment and personal training session for each person.
Visit the website to find out more and enter to win a holiday to Constance Le Prince Maurice: Mail Online
Find out more