From the low-lying coral atolls of the Maldives, spectacular granite formations of the Seychelles and varied dramatic landscapes of Mauritius and Madagascar, the Indian Ocean offers idyllic islands for every taste.
Granite boulders strewn across pristine white sand beaches and verdant, mountainous interiors boasting unique endemic flora and fauna epitomise the islands of the Seychelles’ archipelago.
A friendly smile and a warm welcome is most people’s first impression of this beautiful island of long sandy beaches, rolling plantations and stunning mountainous landscapes.
The fourth largest island in the world, Madagascar offers visitors a variety of landscapes from arid desert to rich rainforest with unique wildlife and breathtaking scenery to discover.
A series of white sand coral atolls scattered across the vast expanse of the Indian Ocean, the Maldives offers a sense of peaceful isolation where you can experience the tranquillity of private islands and high end luxury hotels.
- Find out more about Constance Hotels and Resorts in Seychelles, Mauritius, Madagascar and Maldives, or make a booking, on our website
- Discover the cuisine of the Indian Ocean on a foodie journey to the region
- Find out the perfect time of year to visit your dream island destination
- Check out our guide to amazing locations for weddings in the Indian Ocean
- Discover 11 amazing facts about the Indian Ocean.