Diving off Madagascar
If you’re planning a diving holiday in the coming months, here are the latest dive gear recommendations from top scuba diving websites Sport Diver and Diver Net:
1. Top 10 diving equipment tips from Sport Diver
- Sport Diver has polled hundreds of PADI dive professionals to find out their top tips for scuba equipment.
2. Top divers recommend their favourite kit
- Meanwhile on Diver Net, top divers give their recommendations for their favourite piece of diving kit.
3. Best dive computers 2011
- And if you’re looking for a dive computer, check out recommendations on Sport Diver for the best on the market in 2011.
4. Your recommendations
If you’ve got any recommendations for the best dive gear on the market, or tips for how to get the best use out of your gear, we’d love to hear from you.
You can leave a comment below, send a tweet to @constancehotels or post a message on our Constance Facebook page.
Crystal clear waters off Madagascar
If you’re going on a diving holiday and want a new pair of fins for under £100, check out the reviews of mid-price fins on Sport Diver.
Their experts have reviewed 8 pairs of fins costing from £50-£99.
- Aqualung Express
- Beuchat Powerjet
- IST Talaria
- Mares Avanti Quattro
- Northern Diver Coda
- Oceanic V16
- Scubapro Twin Jet Max
- Soprassub Fusion
And if you think there’s a better pair of fins on the market in the same price range, let us know.
You can contact us via Twitter, Facebook or the comments section below.