Enjoy a luxury Christmas in the Indian Ocean and let us lavish you with fine wine, food and treats aplenty.
At each of our resorts, we’re planning all manner of festive cheer. Here’s a glimpse of what’s on offer this December.
This Christmas we’re celebrating the ‘legend of Lémuria’, inviting guests to explore the story which first inspired our hotel. For those who want to combine Indian Ocean relaxation with some of the traditions of Christmas there will be carol singing on Christmas Eve before the grand arrival of Santa Claus by helicopter on Christmas Day.
New Year’s Eve will be a treat for the senses with a gala dinner for all guests followed by a live performance by US soul singer May Palmer and fireworks on the beach at midnight.
Other highlights at Lémuria will include:
- Legend pink champagne and frangipani welcome
- A magic of the sea buffet
- Takamaka barefoot happy hour exotic cocktails
- Ocean waves treatment at the Spa de Constance
- Tree and flower planting for kids at our Turtle Club
Indulge your taste buds at Ephélia with a wide variety of festive culinary treats including Michelin-starred Indian cuisine from visiting Chef Vineet Bhatia. For Christmas dinner choose from a special Christmas menu at Cyann or a try a traditional Italian Christmas at Helios.
Open throughout the festive season, our kids’ Gecko club will run a range of festive activities designed specifically for each age group from toddlers to teenagers. If you’re looking for family adventure why not discover the island together by mountain bike, take one of our treks or kayak through the mangroves.
And once you’ve had your fill of Christmas fun lie, back and relax with some of our detox treatments and de-stressing massages at the Shiseido Spa at Spa de Constance.
Other festive treats include:
- Champagne cocktails at Zee Bar on New Year’s Eve.
- Wine tasting and special wine dinners.
- Learn about the local culture through classes in dance, music, cooking and even cocktails.
- Rise and shine yoga on the beach.
- Daily tortoise feeding.
Join us for a Christmas eve party on the beach before dinner under the stars and dance to the sounds of our resident DJ.
Sit back and enjoy champagne cocktails before choosing whether to enjoy Christmas dinner under the stars at Meeru Beach or to join the festive fun at Jahaz.
Other treats for Christmas and New Year include:
- Night beach cinema for when you want to lie back and relax.
- Culinary treats – executive chef, Glen Cooper, has created themed menus including a delectable lobster feast, and wine tasting with head sommelier, Cedric Jacob.
- Champagne cocktail New Year’s Eve party and dancing on the beach til dawn to a live Maldivian band.
- Special festive spa treatments from Valmont, Ila and Spa de Constance.
- Daily events at our Kids Club from mini-Olympics to pirate treasure hunts and meeting Santa.
On Christmas Eve the whole family can join us for a festive treasure hunt and kids’ party before the adult fun begins with a beach cocktail party.
Choose how you want to enjoy your Christmas dinner from the relaxed ‘back to childhood’ buffet at Manta or a more traditional Christmas Eve menu at the elegant Alizée. Then head to the beach for barefoot dancing and music, hosted by resident DJ Sanjeewa.
Other festive highlights include:
- A movie for all the family on the beach
- A Petanque tournament
- New Year’s Eve cocktail party on the beach
- A choice of New Year’s Eve gala buffet at Manta Restaurant or a special New Year’s Eve Menu at Alizée
- A New Year’s Eve party on the beach including a champagne raffle with a star prize of a week’s stay at Constance Moofushi
See out the old year and bring the new one in with a bang at Belle Mare Plage. From a personal visit from Santa Claus on Christmas day to a Tropical New Year’s Eve party on the beach there is something for everyone no matter what your age.
Highlights for the festive season include:
- Kids Christmas card making and tree decoration
- Christmas buffet at La Citronnelle
- Champagne, oysters and urchins evening at La Spiaggia
- Kid’s New Year’s Eve disco
- New Year’s Eve beach party with fireworks at midnight.
Read more about the Island romance of Mauritius.