With Paris Fashion Week launching today and critics heralding this year’s Milan and London as the most successful ever, here’s our pick of the top 5 fashion blogs.
- Anna Dello Russo - In her role as editor-at-large for Japanese Vogue, Anna Dello Russo attends catwalk shows around the world and keeps her blog firmly on the pulse of high fashion. Her aim is to give a ‘behind-the-scenes’ view of the fashion industry.
- Style Bubble - London-based Susanna Lau uses her position as a writer and editor (she formerly edited Dazed & Confused’s online Dazed Digital) to spotlight young and unknown fashion talent. A great blog to follow to discover what’s new at ground level.
- The Gentleman Blogger - To prove fashion isn’t just for women this dedicated blogger picks out the very best in sartorial style from the menswear collections.
- Style Scrapbook - A look at all things fashion from the latest collections to what’s happening on the streets this Mexican-born, Amsterdam-based blogger was voted Elle.nl best fashion blogger.
- The Vogue Blog - Present at all the shows, not to mention the after-show parties, if you’re looking for a frequent update of what’s going on in women’s fashion this is a good place to start.
For a list of highlights from London Fashion Week visit Net-A-Porter.