Foodies are in for a treat this coming week, as the BBC Good Food Show Winter heads to the NEC Birmingham.
From 23-27 November, visitors to the event can immerse themselves in a world of culinary delights.
- MasterChef Experience Live
- World Cheese Awards
- live kitchen demos from celebrity chefs including Rick Stein, Gino D’Acampo and James Martin
- the Great British Beer Experience
- the Great British Bake Off
Find out more, and buy tickets, from the BBC Good Food Show Winter website.
If you’re passionate about food and cooking with the best ingredients, head to London’s Olympia this weekend for the massively popular MasterChef Live event.
Fresh produce from Constance Hotels Experience
- MasterChef Live Challenge. This is your chance to cook your signature dish live on stage in front of John Torode and Gregg Wallace. The winner takes home £500 of Sainsbury’s vouchers and the opportunity to spend a day cooking with Alexis Gauthier in his restaurant Gauthier Soho.
- Chefs’ Theatre – including demo by Michel Roux Jr
- Hot tips stage – get top tips on all sorts of cooking techniques
- Producers’ Village
- Drinks Tasting Theatre
- The Restaurant Experience
Check out the MasterChef Live website to find out more information, including how to get tickets to the event.